Nukkvõllid

Kõik asjad mis on seotud mootoritega nii diisel kui bensiin ja gaas.
Vasta
Kasutaja avatar
Poust
Huviline
Tänanud: 6 korda
Tänatud: 3 korda

Nukkvõllid

Postitus Postitas Poust »

Kas vastab tõele , et x30xe sisselaske nukad on G nukad. Ja kui ma need enda y26se le panen kõik neli tükki siis peaksin saama u. 15 hp juurde. Kas teisi vedrusi ka vaja klappidele w?
Opel Omega 2001 2,6 132kw hetkel
On olnud ka:
94a Omega B 2,0 85 kw aut.
91a Omega A 2,0 85 kw man.
Kasutaja avatar
Martin
Klubiliige
Auto: 3.5 Bi-turbo+1,8 Omega A+1.9TDi Saab 95+Kawasaki ER-6n
Tänanud: 31 korda
Tänatud: 83 korda

Re: Nukkvõllid

Postitus Postitas Martin »

kirjuta risto002, tema oskab kindlalt vastata
53917831 Diagnost
võtmed viewtopic.php?f=23&t=13081
varuosad viewtopic.php?f=23&t=15038
tööriistad viewtopic.php?f=49&t=13534
P6nna
Huviline
Auto: Y32SE Omega
Tänanud: 1 kord
Tänatud: 5 korda

Re: Nukkvõllid

Postitus Postitas P6nna »

Kuskil veebis oli kirjas et y32se on 2 tk G nukad ja 2 tükki J nukad ja kui kõik G nukad panna siis pidi juurde andma - selline lahendus olevat peal olnud briti politsei omegatel tehasest

Leidsin sellise pika jutu:
UPDATE: I made an error estimating the power output of this "Frankenstein" engine. I've corrected it in the article but am unable to change the title in the Thread Index. I apologize for any confusion.

While visiting the Omega Owners Forum (OOF) site I stumbled onto an easy, relatively cheap way to add more horsepower to the Catera. It can be accomplished with stock GM parts (Cadillac/Opel/Vauxhall/Saab/Saturn), and centers on using the 2003-2004 CTS 3.2L V6, plus parts from our Catera's 3.0L V6, and the Saab 2.5L V6.

According to Marks DTM Calib of OOF, we use a 2003-2004 CTS 3.2L V6 as the core long-block (with the 3.0L's oil pan), swap a pair of 1993-1998 Saab 900 2.5 liter V6 heads onto it (using the 3.2L's head gaskets), and the 3.2L's exhaust manifolds (they're formed steel instead of cast iron and internally wider). That requires using the "front pipe" from the Catera (the length of exhaust pipe between the manifold and the catalitic converter), modified to match the CTS manifold with some grinding of their flanges. The stock 3.2L has a 10.0:1 compression ratio and produces 220 HP. Replacing its heads with the 2.5L's (smaller combustion chamber) will raise the ratio to approx.10.8:1. That plus changing the 2.5L's cams to 3.0L/3.2L cams will increase its power & torque output by 20 to 30 HP. Add that to the 220 HP of the standard CTS 3.2L V6 and we can expect to see between 240 to 250 HP.
[notes 1,2,3]

The heads from the 1993-1998 Saab 900 2.5 liter (B258I) V6 must be ported slighty to mimic the contours of the 3.0L head's intake passages so to match the 3.2L/3.0L airflow specs. Swap the 2.5L's intake and exhaust camshafts with 4 intake ("G") camshafts from the 3.2L or 3.0L engines (both motors use the same intake camshafts). Those cams plus the exhaust valves from either the 3.0L or 3.2L (sodium filled for better heat transfer) are the hot set-up (British Police Omegas used the 4x"G" cams for an approx. 18HP boost).
[note 4]

Use the Catera 3.0L's fuel delivery setup (injectors, fuel rails) and the 3.7 Bar Fuel Pressure Regulator from the CTS. The Catera's stock ECU and sensors will work fine with this hodgepodge engine and though it should be safe to use regular grade gas, I suggest mid to high grade gas. It will protect the pistons, and exploit the increased potential of the engine.
[note 5]

At this point you could convert to an external oil cooler to avoid problems with the internal cooler leaking, pop in a new thermostat, replace the camcover gaskets or switch to Saab aluminum camcovers, convert to a spin-on oil filter, move the HBV to an more accessible location, and replace the Timing Belt & Serpentine Belt as well as their Tensioners.

Next, reinstall the ancillary equipment (Alternator, AC, PS, intake stacks & plenum, etc,). There is a large twin-bore throttle body available from The UK or go crazy, chuck the entire intake assembly altogether, and install 6 individual throttle bodies with air-horns. If you still have money left over there are aftermarket performance camshafts, a lightened balance pulley, an uprated 4 bar Fuel Pressure Regulator, even a cooler rated thermostat. Maybe more if you check some German sites and understand the lingo. Follow the links below.

http://youtu.be/Iityro35mYk
http://www.jenvey.co.uk/home/throttle-b ... kit-ckvx06
http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/v6-tuning/info_21.html

RECAP:

3.2 Liter - Engine Block w/ all its internal parts, Exhaust Manifolds, Fuel Pressure Regulator, and Head Gaskets
3.0 Liter - Intake Plenum, Velocity Stacks, Fuel Delivery System, Throttle Bodies, TPS, Intake & Exhaust Cams, Exhaust Valves, Oil Pan, ECU, Sensors, Ancillary Components, and "Front Pipe" (modified flange)
2.5 Liter - Saab 900 Cylinderheads (intake passages require porting)

After all this we end up with a 200cc displacement increase, a stronger crankshaft, a higher compression ratio, the best camshafts, the best fuel delivery set-up, freer flowing "factory headers", and an increase in horsepower anywhere from 20 to 30HP over the 220 HP of the stock 3.2L V6 plus more useable torque, all with stock GM parts. Sounds easier than swapping in an SC3800 V6 or an LS1 V8, doesn't it? True, not as powerful than either of those two but with them you'd have to do lots of custom fabrication, and maybe install a stronger transmission.

NOTE 1:
Placing the 3.0L heads on the 3.2L block will raise the compression, but not to the 10.8:1 ratio. I would guess to approx. 10.4:1.

NOTE 2:
Placing the 3.2L heads on the 3.0L block will lower the compression below 10.0:1. I would guess to approx. 9.5:1.

NOTE 3:
Placing the 2.5L cylinderheads on the 3.0L will raise the ratio above its stock 10.8:1 and could lead to predetonation (pinging) and damage (holing) the pistons, even if using high octane gasoline.
DO NOT DO IT!

NOTE 4:
All 3.0L Catera V6s have "G" intake cams and "A" exhaust cams. All 3.2L CTS V6s have "G" intake cams and "J" exhaust cams. Using "G" intake cams as exhaust cams instead of "A"s or "J"s will increase torque and push more of it up into the mid-range, but you don't gain as much off idle. Good for passing manuvers but not so much for stop-light drag-racing.

NOTE 5:
The 2.5/3.0 had a 3bar and the 3.2 had a 3.7 bar Fuel Pressure Regulator. Upping the fuel pressure will not give extra HP, but it might give slightly better fuel atomization for a better burn, and if you were struggling to fuel it when floored it could help there.

NOTE 6:
I cannot guarantee this engine will pass emissions testing. If that is a requirement in your state it may fail.

REMEMBER: These mods are based on OOF experience with the European versions of the GM 54 degree V6 engines. As far as they know they should be identical to the engines available here. I'm confident these mods will work, but as always, try these mods at your own risk.

The stock L81/X30XE 3.0L V6:
Cylinder bore 86mm
Piston stroke 85mm
Organic fiber head gaskets
Cast iron exhaust manifold

The stock LA3/Y32SE 3.2L V6:
Larger Bore - 87.5mm
Longer stroke - 88mm
Steel mutlilayer head gaskets
Forged steel crank (stronger)
Larger diameter exhaust manifolds (formed steel)
Kes tänasid kasutajat P6nna selle postituse eest:
TomzzPoust
Vasta